- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- MPPT charge controller operates
the array at maximum power, independent of the battery voltage
- Can improve array energy utilization,
and permit the use of more efficient higher-voltage arrays with lower battery system voltages.
- Advance microprocessor control with
provision for Remote Monitoring
- MPPT CCU with built-in DC load control
- Reverse polarities protection of PV
- Battery overcharge and over discharge
- Temperature compensation (-3 to -7mV/Cell/Celsius)
- Up to 3KW
- MPPT Algorithm supports Lead Acid,
Li-Ion, Li-Fe PO4 batteries.
Output Voltage Combinations